According to a soon-to-be-deleted Archive.org cache my jeffmcneill.com site (though previously under jeffmcneill.com) has been around from at least 2001. Blogging somewhat regularly has been going on since 2006. What does that mean? Who knows. Ok, it is a bit much to say blogging since 1996. After all these pages look more like early Yahoo! than blogger, which I was familiar with back in 2000. Ev gave a talk in my Masters' program just before the Pyra labs meltdown. Before that - revolver.com 2000 - concept.com 1996 Those domain names would be gold now. Ah, all hypothetical, hypothetical gold. ;P Just a memory...
You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
— Alvin Toffler
- Syncthing – Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian