I am principal for Memorable Press, a publishing company.
- 14 years of publishing (digital and print)
- 13 years of Internet marketing
- 7 years of university teaching
- 6 years of network engineering and technical Internet
Publisher, Editor (2009 - Present)
Digital and print publications, including editing, production, distribution.
Internet Marketing (2009 - 2022)
13 years Internet marketing consulting (strategy, brand building, advertising, SEO), working on projects in Europe, the United States, India, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
University Lecturer (2001 - 2009)
7 years teaching undergraduate courses and seminars in marketing, public relations, communication, management, and networking, while attending a PhD program at a tier 1 research university, the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Columbia Communications Scholar.
Network Engineer (1994 - 2000)
6 years in Information Technology in Fortune 1,000 corporate environments, deploying and managing email, file, database, and web servers in the US, Europe, and Asia. This included network architecture, network security, performance tuning, and troubleshooting.
Doctoral Degree (2001 - 2009)
- PhD Communication and Information Sciences, University of Hawaii at Manoa (ABD). Columbia Communications ARCS Scholar.
Master's Degree (1999 - 2001)
- MS Information Management and Systems, University of California at Berkeley. UC Regents Scholar.
Bachelor's Degree (1991 - 1994)
- BA Interdisciplinary Studies, University of California at Berkeley. Magna cum Laude. Phi Beta Kappa.