The utter lack of transparency continues to disturb. Apparently the iPhone 5 has 1gb ram and is a dual core 1ghz processor. But this information is no where to be found on the website. It is optimized and so is faster than many dual and quad cores at the same speed. Fine, but why not release this information? Also the fact that it uses a new kind of SIM form factor. Not regular SIM card or Micro-SIM but a new kind. However, the real point here is that once again Apple is hiding information which other vendors make publicly available, and in head-to-head, while it is faster and thinner, the price difference is huge. Also, the screen is still smaller than a really nice 4.3" display, such as found on my new HTC One S, at nearly 40% less than the Iphone 5.
Emergencies have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
— Friedrich August von Hayek
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo