I have had plans to travel through India (briefly) and in Nepal (for about a month). I am postponing these plans. This means it will likely be next year to get to Nepal. Simply, right now is not a good time, but for good reasons. When I began planning the trip about 10 weeks ago, I was busy but a bit bored. My projects were all long-term and not a lot of visible progress could be seen. I wanted to do something, and have some adventure. So I began the travel planning. Since then actually several things have changed and there has been visible progress in many of my long-term projects. * I have lost 8kg and gotten the body into shape through 5 days/week in the gym * I have new clients as an Internet Marketing and Ecommerce Consultant * The first publication from a new business partnership is almost ready for the printer, and we have begun several other projects In sum, now is not a good time to travel as I have responsibilities to myself and especially to other people to continue these projects and move things forward.
Men have become the tools of their tools.
— Henry David Thoreau
- Syncthing – Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian