I have had plans to travel through India (briefly) and in Nepal (for about a month). I am postponing these plans. This means it will likely be next year to get to Nepal. Simply, right now is not a good time, but for good reasons. When I began planning the trip about 10 weeks ago, I was busy but a bit bored. My projects were all long-term and not a lot of visible progress could be seen. I wanted to do something, and have some adventure. So I began the travel planning. Since then actually several things have changed and there has been visible progress in many of my long-term projects. * I have lost 8kg and gotten the body into shape through 5 days/week in the gym * I have new clients as an Internet Marketing and Ecommerce Consultant * The first publication from a new business partnership is almost ready for the printer, and we have begun several other projects In sum, now is not a good time to travel as I have responsibilities to myself and especially to other people to continue these projects and move things forward.
The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.
— Eden Phillpotts
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- Syncthing – Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning