Tesseract OCR is a library and engine for optical character recognition. Version 4.0 has a greater facility for neural network training. The Tesseract Wiki is a good place to start. The Tesseract V4.0 neural network in particular implements an LSTM engine.
Fredkin’s Paradox: The more equally attractive two alternatives seem, the harder it can be to choose between them–no matter that, to the same degree, the choice can only matter less.
— Marvin Minsky
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo