Tesseract OCR is a library and engine for optical character recognition. Version 4.0 has a greater facility for neural network training. The Tesseract Wiki is a good place to start. The Tesseract V4.0 neural network in particular implements an LSTM engine.
Better to reign in hell than serve in heav’n.
— John Milton
- Microsoft – What it is Good For
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You – Review
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- Pandoc, Markdown, XeLaTeX, EPUB
- Image / Scaling / Compression
- DNS Records and Services
- Open Source Cloud
- How to Ditch Google Email
- Metric vs. Imperialism
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes