Tesseract OCR is a library and engine for optical character recognition. Version 4.0 has a greater facility for neural network training. The Tesseract Wiki is a good place to start. The Tesseract V4.0 neural network in particular implements an LSTM engine.
In times of change learners inherit the earth; while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
— Eric Hoffer
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- XFCE vs. Cinnamon 2018