The following copyright notice applies to the jeffmcneill.com website, as well as any email communication.
Except where otherwise noted, this website and its content are copyright © Jeff Mcneill, 1996-2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material;
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes, but is not limited to use of SSL (HTTPS) and other encryption technologie.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer or mobile device's browser's local storage system (or in memory). Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps us provide a more functional website and well as allows us to analyze web traffic in general. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as a unique visitor.
We use analytics cookies to identify which pages are being used, and the pattern of visits to the site. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Do Not Track
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and examine the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing us at . We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at . We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
The term Jeff Mcneill or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose email address is . The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, our intent is to provide reliable and accurate information to the extent possible.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the country in which it is hosted.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jeff Mcneill While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jeff Mcneill We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jeff Mcneill takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.