Not baby back ribs, but the ribs on human babies. Yes, turns out they can be a bit funny (non-symmetrical) and stick out on one side and not the other. Of course nearly everything one notices about the baby causes some concern, but this one was allayed by the many other cases found on the Internet. Whodathunkit.
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
— Abraham Lincoln
- Microsoft – What it is Good For
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You – Review
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- Pandoc, Markdown, XeLaTeX, EPUB
- Image / Scaling / Compression
- DNS Records and Services
- Open Source Cloud
- How to Ditch Google Email
- Metric vs. Imperialism
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes