There are several sites which sell unlimited access to a large number of WooCommerce and other themes and plugins. These sites are taking advantage of the GPL which allows for free distribution, though it is unclear if they are violating use agreements (or trademarks). In any case, each of these sites has a set of plugins, many are on all sites, but not all. - WooTheme Plugins $ 99 USD/year (best yearly price) - gplChimp $ 15 USD/mo - Lots here - Effectio $ 15 USD/mo - Some stuff here, too - Sozot $ 15/mo - Nice collection of Woo, other plugins, and themes - Null.Market $2/mo for certain plugins, $11/12 months. Best prices (for paid sites) There are also a few free sites, not sure if they have done something to the code. - gplpro free and paid memberships - dlwordpress - null24 - gplfox - gpldl - Seylin - wpFree To test drive a bunch of themes or plugins, either use the free sites or get gplChimp (which has a few items that Effectio does not), and then if updates are needed more than 3x per year, move over to WooTheme Plugins. Personally I find that gpldl is very full featured for registration-only, no cost.
There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.
— Mark Twain
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- XFCE vs. Cinnamon 2018