While my eyesight continues its slow degradation (within normal limits of the disease known as aging), it seems that there may be the additional benefit of some foresight being generated, as well as the vast reservoir of hindsight that has built up over these four cycles (of 12 years). I think I can now feel impending changes within as tremors preceding an earthquake that shifts riverbeds and the flow of kinetic energy. This is not to say I am either in control or even fully aware of myself, just that things are somewhat clearer and there may now be a nascent early warning system that wells up within a nervous system which has grown more sensitive and functional.
All gardeners know better than other gardeners.
— Chinese Proverb
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo