Babies do many things in the womb, including hiccup, urinate, and even masturbate.
All that glisters is not gold;
Often have you heard that told:
Many a man his life hath sold
But my outside to behold:
Gilded tombs do worms enfold.
Had you been as wise as bold,
Young in limbs, in judgement old
Your answer had not been inscroll’d
Fare you well, your suit is cold.
- Microsoft – What it is Good For
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You – Review
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- Pandoc, Markdown, XeLaTeX, EPUB
- Image / Scaling / Compression
- DNS Records and Services
- Open Source Cloud
- How to Ditch Google Email
- Metric vs. Imperialism
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes