What of the current projects generate which percentage of revenue now, and in the future? This question helps cut down on too many extraneous activities, to which I am prone. It all comes back to Drucker and knowing what should be done (and then getting that done). Like any healthy organization, my various projects are in states of transition. How to determine which projects gets what time? What skill set will be more valuable and make current and future projects more viable? Invest in these projects and skills development, dear reader. I say this to you, but am really saying this to myself. Hopefully one of us will listen.
From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth. From the laziness that is content with half-truths. From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth, O God of Truth, deliver us.
- Ten Million Years
- The Problem with H1
- The World Until Yesterday – Book Review
- Paypal vs. Stripe
- WooCommerce Paypal Settings
- Telegram for Social Networking
- Syncthing = Dropbox & GDrive Alternative
- APT – Advanced Package Tool
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo